34 unique apartments, including four penthouses.
The windows face quiet Moscow yards,
and the top floors offer views of Chistoprudny Boulevard, old Moscow, and the Kremlin. Most of them have balconies and loggias, and some include wood-burning fireplaces.
A convenient apartment layout is of utmost importance. We design them based on real-life use scenarios. A good design is about ergonomics and convenient placement of every single detail so that moving around requires minimum effort.
All apartments are as ergonomically planned and thought out as possible:
- The entryway features a closet, a seat to comfortably take your shoes off, and a space for a briefcase/bags, and keys;
- There are practically no corridors;
- The kitchen is combined with the living room and located next to the entryway;
- An optimally sized bedroom with a walk-in closet and a bathroom right next to it, all of it a private space;
- Almost all apartments have balconies and loggias of various sizes in various rooms.
Each floor has two to four apartments. With a ceiling height of 5.4 m, you can have two-story apartments on the first floor.
Ceilings from 3.9 to 5.4 m high
Each of the four two-story penthouses have 4 m high ceilings (4.1 m on the first and 3.1 m on the second floor).
With a ceiling height of 5.4 m, you can have two-story apartments on the first floor.
Each two-story penthouse features a terrace from which you can see Chistoprudny Boulevard, old Moscow, and the Kremlin.
Peace and privacy
A comprehensive noise insulation system makes each apartment a soundproof capsule:
- Special windows with advanced soundproofing prevent street noise from getting into your space;
- Walls between the apartments are padded with special vibration pads so that neighbors can do their household chores without disturbing each other;
- All comfort systems (ventilation, air conditioning, and even water pipes) are also silent;
- All equipment, including elevators, is installed on vibration supports, insulated with sound-absorbing materials, and placed as far away from the living spaces as possible, mostly on underground floors
Interior design sample